900g chicken breasts
1 tablespoon avocado oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ knorr chicken seasoning
2 garlic cloves (crushed and chopped)
1 teaspoon Foodace Grill mix
1 teaspoon natural tree syrup (or honey)
1 tablespoon Indian curry powder
1 teaspoon Ducros curry powder
4 tablespoons smokey sauce (I used eating spoon)
salt to taste
½ each of mixed bell peppers
2 tablespoons avocado oil (thinly sliced)
1. Wash chicken breasts, pat dry with paper towel and cut into smaller pieces, just as desired.
2. Place in a freezer/ziplock bag, add in all ingredients for marinade, shake to mix well and leave in the fridge overnight.
3. Heat up skillet/wok/frying pan, add 2 tablespoons avocado oil, then pour in the marinated chicken. Fry until chicken starts to brown, this should take about 5 – 8 minutes.
4. Once chicken pieces are browned, add the curries and the smokey sauce, stir to incorporate. Turn down the gas burner to its lowest. Allow to cook for about 4 – 5 minutes.
5. Adjust taste by adding more salt and finally, add the sliced bell peppers. Stir in and allow to cook for 2 minutes and boom, sauce is ready.