1.6kg dry roasted peanuts
Handful dried chillies
10 ehuru (African nutmegs)
¼ cup avocado oil
1. Roast/toast the ehuru until it looks little bit burnt and then crack the shell open, discard the shell.
2. Place the peanuts on a baking tray and grill (place under oven grill, medium grill heat). Grill for 7 - 10 minutes.
3. Place roasted peanuts, roasted ehuru and chillies in a food processor/blender; process until it looks like crumbles.
4. The add the oil and continue blending, until it turns to paste or how you want it (i.e a bit crunchy).
5. Store in a jar and leave in the fridge or on the shelf.
6. You can pair this with carrot sticks, anyara (garden eggs), celery sticks, toast and many more…