4 cups old fashion oats
1 cup porridge oat
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons Lotus Biscuit spread
1/3 cup ground almond
1/3 cup flaxseed
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1. Pre heat oven, gas 120 degrees Celsius. On a baking tray, place the dry ingredients except the cocoa powder.
2. Place a frying pan over a medium heat, add maple syrup, biscuit spread and cocoa powder. Stir until all mix together. Once the mixture start bubbling, turn off the heat.
3. Pour the mixture over the oats, using a fork, mix all together ensuring that the oats are well coated.
4. Put on a pair of gloves, mix further. Spread them out on the baking tray. You may wish to use two trays.
5. Place in the oven and leave for 30 - 45 minutes or until golden and crunchy.
6. Leave to cool before storing in an air tight jar.