4 slices salmon stake (722g)
Okra – 500g (finely sliced)
I large onion
2 scotch bonnet (ata rodo)
1 paparika pepper
1 cup meat stock
1/3 cup palm oil
1 knorr cube
Salt to taste
1. In a pot, put salmon steaks and prawns. Season with 1 knorr cube, ¼ of the onion, salt and black pepper. Cook on medium heat with ½ cup water, for 5 minutes.
2. Divide chopped okra in 2. Put one part in food processor with remaining onion, paprika pepper and scotch bonnets and process (aiming for the okra to be roughly chopped).
3. On a heat, place a medium put and heat up palm oil. Once heated, add the blended okra mix in the food processor and fry for 3-5 minutes. Stir continuously to avoid burning.
4. Add 1 cup meat stock and stir and then carefully add in the already cooked prawns and fish. Allow cooking for 2-3mins.
5. Adjust taste by adding more salt or seasoning cubes.
6. At this point, add the remaining chopped okra and cook on medium heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
7. Stir in the sliced spinach, once wilted, turn heat off and serve hot. Can be eaten alone or paired with swallow of choice