900g Chicken wings
1/2 teaspoon Foodace Suya Spice
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
For the glaze
2 tablespoons manuka honey
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon coconut oil
2. Heat up oil for deep frying. Fry the wings in 3 batches for 4 minutes, each batch. Once fried, transfer to a baking pan and set. Pre heat oven grill
3. In a sauce pan, add ingredients for glaze, stir to combine, then bring to boil. Once it starts bubbling, turn gas to the lowest and allow boiling for a minute. Turn off gas and allow to cool down.
4. Once glaze is cool, pour over the fried wings. Massage on the chicken wings to ensure they are well coated.
5. Place coated wings under oven grill. Grill for 10 minutes; medium oven heat. Turn wings occasionally to prevent them from burning.
6. After 10 minutes, turn off grill and enjoy the chicken wings...