3 Paprika peppers (tatashi)
1 large onion
2 handfuls red dried whole pepper (shombo)
400g king prawns (peeled and deveined)
2 salmon fillets (cut into small cubes)
1/3 cup crayfish
1 teaspoon Foodace All purpose seasoning
1/3 cup coconut oil
2 knorr seasoning cubes
salt to taste
1. Place Salmon in a bowl, season with salt and Foodace All Purpose Seasoning. Fry and set aside. Season prawns with salt, fry and set aside too.
2. In a food processor, add the paprika peppers, dried peppers, crayfish and onion. Process until roughly chopped.
3. Heat up coconut oil, add the blended pepper mix and fry. Fry for about 10 minutes; turn occasionally. Then add the seasoning cubes and salt to taste
4. Now, add the prawns and salmon; reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 3 - 4 minutes.
5. Place the kale in a food processor, process until roughly chopped. Add to the stew base, stir in and allow to cook for about 3 - 4 minutes or until cooked to your satisfaction.
6. Add spinach in the processor and process until roughly chopped (cut manually if you do not have food processor), add in the pot. Stir in, once spinach wilts, turn of the burner.
7. Serve hot with boiled rice.