1 and 1/2 kg okra
500g king prawns (cleaned and deveined)
1/2 cup palm oil
500g goat meat (chopped)
Small quantity of stockfish
Salt to taste
Knorr seasoning cubes
1 large onion (finely chopped)
6 cubes of frozen spinach or fresh spinach
2 scotch bonnets (chillies)
1 small paprika pepper (tatshe)
2 and 1/2 cups water
2. Place stockfish, meat and water in a pot, season with Knorr cubes, salt and handful chopped onion; cook until meats are nicely cooked and tender. Set aside.
3. Half the sliced Okro. Put one portion in a food processor alongside scotch bonnets, handful chopped onion and paprika pepper. Using the pause button, process until they are roughly chopped.
4. In a pot, heat up palm oil, then add the processed okra mix, frozen spinach and prawns; add 1/2 knorr seasoning cube. Fry for about 5 - 8 minutes or until the prawns are cooked through.
5. Add cooked meat and stockfish with stock; stir, taste and adjust taste by adding salt.
6. Cover pot with lid and allow to simmer for about 4 - 6 minutes.
7. Add the other portion of Okra, stir; add more water if need be. Allow to cook for about 4 - 5 minutes.
8. Turn off gas and enjoy with any swallow of choice.