1.5kg Chicken wings
1 tablespoon Foodace All Purpose Seasoning
1 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
1 tablespoon runny honey
4 tablespoons any frying oil of choice
1. Using a knife, separate the wingette and the drumette. Wash and pat dry with clean kitchen tissue. Alternatively, place in a sieve.
2. Season wings with salt, Foodace All Purpose Seasoning and onion powder. Allow to sit for an hour in the fridge or on a work top.
3. Add oil in a non-stick frying pan and place over a high heat. Place seasoned wings in the heated oil and allow to fry on each side for 10 minutes (that is 20 minutes in total). Turn down gas heat to the lowest.
4. Cover the pot with lid and allow to cook/fry for another minutes 10 minutes but this time just turn them occasionally to ensure they are cooking nicely.
5. After 10 minutes, remove the lids, drizzle the honey on the wings, toss the wings to ensure they are well coated.
6. Allow to grill further for another 10 minutes, turn of the gas and eat the wings!!!