Tuesday 1 December 2015

Introducing my Spice Range


All glory to God! The dream has finally come to life...
It started with a vision and passion saw it through. My spice range is finally here!!! Many of you are aware that I have been working on this for months now. To be able to get to where I am today and be ready for what's to come with this new venture, is really exciting. 

I present to you my spice range; pepper soup spice, Suya spice, fish seasoning and Cameroon pepper spice. I want you all to have a look at "better". I mixed and blended these ingredients myself. All ingredients used are organic and sourced by my mother, who was a caterer. So, I am bringing to you the best. 

These products of mine have been tried and tested by friends and family and they've given it  I have invested time, money and have worked tirelessly, so as to give you the very best. 
In every purchase, I will enclose a recipe of how to cook with my spices. For example, if you purchase pepper soup spice, you will have my pepper soup recipe enclosed with the order. 

I just want to say a special thank you to my family, my parents; for all the support. Yesterday, my parents blessed and prayed for this business. It's been a very stressful but yet rewarding journey for me and to have them over the phone praying as a family for 52 minutes, was just magically. 

Thank you also to my friends; to those I tormented their lives with questions, to those I kept up all night with me, to those that brought ideas, to those that believed in me and my brand. God bless you all. 

To my followers, what will I do without you all? The support, the love; just incredible. Thank you all. 
I am taking orders now. Send me email {foodacemeals@gmail.com} and I will deliver just in time for Christmas. 
Thank you for the continuing support.

30 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hardwork with prayers always payoff. Wishing u many more achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will u deliver to canada? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Please send email to foodacemeals@gmail.com
      Thank you

      Delete
    2. How long will it take cos I'm interested too. I'm in Canada too and cost please

      Delete
    3. How long will it take cos I'm interested too. I'm in Canada too and cost please

      Delete
    4. How long will it take cos I'm interested too. I'm in Canada too and cost please

      Delete
  4. Congrats FoodAce. God bless your business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. pls kindly email foodacemeals@gmail.com
      thank you

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do I purchase your seasoning line?? I've looked and haven't seen a link...please help! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, please kindly email foodacemeals@gmail.com

      Delete
  8. Hard work does pay sis...spice business is every tasking cos am also a sister I the business here I Nigeria..more grease to your elbow...representing Naija

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please how can i get them 3 " Peppersoup spice, Suya spice and fish seasoning? I live in belgium. And may Jesus keep blessing your hand and creativity! You really are a blessing for me love your food in instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please how can i get them 3 " Peppersoup spice, Suya spice and fish seasoning? I live in belgium. And may Jesus keep blessing your hand and creativity! You really are a blessing for me love your food in instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are there peanuts in any of the spices? I'd like to order all of them
    But am allergic to peanuts and
    Want to make sure
    Before
    I order thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. How can one be a distributor of your spices ma
    Am in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  13. U can contact me with dis email address Uceeing28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete